- Go to Google play store and search and download the application by the name “OpenBusiness”
Video on how to Download OpenBusiness
- If the Merchant is not registered to OpenBusiness, tap the “Register Button” to register.
Enter the required details in the required fields and a free trial account will be created.
Fill in the relevant details and finish registering,
- After a successful Account creation and verification, the application logs you into a selling screen where you tap on Start Tour. "Login Start Tour"
After START TOUR tap on Do IT on every module to set up each module for first-time use.
Add Your First Product.
NB: When creating a new product All Fields that are marked by an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Add the First supplier.
Add your Inventory.
Setup your Payment Methods.
Setup Receipt information. (Customize how you want your receipt printout to look like)
Add a cashier.
Get prompts on the selling screen.
The Prompts after the Tour takes the user around the Selling screen.
Transferring your Stock from the shelves to the application:
From the Main menu at the top left select;
- Shop Management
- Within products, module go to the extended menu (3 dots at top right) and Email template.
(This will send an Excel template to your email to fill in your products)
- It’s now time to check your email and download the template.
- Perform the stock collection process with the help from the business Owner:
- This is to make sure you conform to how they name their products.
- While entering information about the product on the template.
Recommendation: Use Microsoft office while working on the template.
After you are through entering every product required details on the template save the document. And begin to Transfer the Template to your device;
- Connect your device to a computer via a USB cable
- Select the template file from the computer and copy
- From file explorer on the computer and select your phone
- On the phone select USB storage
- Navigate to the Downloads folder and paste the template.
Alternatively, email yourself the template to an email address on the phone where OpenBusiness is installed.
Go to the main menu again select;
- Shop management then select Products.
- Select Bulk upload at the Top Right Menu
- Tap at the center (Select file to upload) to load the android file explorer.
- From the file explorer menu select WPS office.
- Tap open and select USB storage.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder and select the Template that you had saved.
- The system loads the upload process which uploads your products from the template to OpenBusiness.
The products are now uploaded start selling from the selling screen.
NB: For assistance contact us on 0700826587